16th May Foals came to Italy! Foals is one of my favorite bands, I couldn’t miss their concert. While I was planning the makeup look for my rock concert I saw this post of @beautsoup.
And I knew that this was the look that I want for the concert! Unfortunately, in the end, I chose different makeup because of laziness so I didn’t look so awesome but never mind, I enjoyed my concert a lot anyway!
But even if I didn’t wear it for the concert, I made a tutorial of my version of this makeup! I even wore a leopard print top like @beautsoup !
CHECK IT OUT!
Rock Festival Makeup Details:
- DetoxifEYE patches from @pixibeauty#pixiebeauty |
- Prep + Prime “Lavender” from @Maccosmeticsitalia#maccosmeticsitalia |
- Last & Foundation Concealer from @wunder2cosmetics |
- Refill eyeshadows n. 55 and 15 from @wycon_cosmetics #wyconlovesyou |
- “Midnight blue” eyeshadows from @kryolanofficial |
- Extreme Matt Eyemarker, Long Lasting eye pencil and No more Mistakes makeup eraser from @cosmimilano |
- “Cecilia” eyelashes from @crystalheartscosmetics_usa |
- Dream Me Matte Foundation from @cosmimilano |
- Argan oil concealer from @vivaladivacosmetics |
Radiant Glow powder from @annabelleminerals_pl |
- Baked Blush On “Shimmer Pink” from @flormaritalia |
- Strobing blushed “Golden Rose” from @cosmimilano |
- Color Elixir Lip Liner “Brown n Bold” from @maxfactor |
- Revolt Effect Gloss “Hot Mess” from @teeezcosmetics |