Finding perfectly matching skincare is a challenge. There are so many formulas on the market and how to know which ingredients combination is right for You…
Clinique came up with their solution to this problem and I think that their idea is really great!
They created a Clinique ID line where You can custom-blend your moisturizer. There are possible 15 combinations of your hydrator.
Choose 1 of the 3 bases:
- Moisturizing lotion (for normal to dry skin types)
- Oil-control gel (for normal to oily skin types)
- Hydrating jelly (for all skin types)
Choose 1 of the 5 cartridges with a serum matching your skin concerns:
- Irritation (Calms and comforts skin with Lactobacillus Probiotics)
- Fatigue (Energize and revive glow with Taurine)
- Pores and uneven texture (Reduce pores and retexturize with AHAs)
- Lines and wrinkles (smoothe lines and re-plump with Whey Protein)
- Uneven skin tone (Brightens with Japanese Angelica Root)
I built my own
In the video below You can see how to build your own moisturizer.