I know I have not been here for a long time. I was quite busy recently and it promises that I will be still but I will try to write for you some useful article from time to time. Actually, I’m glad I’ve had more work lately because it gives me a lot of satisfaction.
In the coming weeks, I will also have a lot of new cosmetics for testing so you can expect a lot of new makeup on Instagram and maybe some video?
Apart from the fact that I was busy, I also lacked inspiration for new posts. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment!
Recently, I made a makeup video tutorial on IGTV of Metalgun Smoky Eye (the makeup in the pictures).
WATCH VIDEO →→→ Metal gun smoky eye tutorial
Cosmetics that I used for eye makeup:
- Black kajal from Physicians Formula
- Metal gun pigment from Nyx Cosmetics
- Metal gun glitter from Nyx Cosmetics
- Single black eyeshadow from Wet n Wild
- Beige transfer eyeshadow n. 15 from Wycon Cosmetics
- Highlighter MaryLoumanizer from The
- Mascara B
etter thensex from Too Faced