Recently I took part as a makeup artist in the first campaign of Margacha.
It is a new swimwear brand, made in Italy but with the use of traditional Peruvian fabrics. The creator of this brand is fashion blogger Alessandra Carlomagno, half
My experience with Margacha
It was a beautiful experience. Alessandra is a very very nice, full of passion person and her costumes are beautiful! They will be great for all the boho style lovers but not only! You can find in her collection also blue velvet costumes that stole my heart!
The first day of shooting we were taking pictures in the farm called
The second day of shooting was by the sea in Latina with models Melissa Carlomagno and Naike Giorgia Sambou. This time though we had some difficulties caused by mother nature (rain, wind
Me wearing velvet costumes from Margacha!
As I mentioned before blue velvet costume stole my heart so I also decided to put myself in a role of the model and makeup artist of course! This time the photographer was Marco Zanotti. If You love boho, Peruvian style and You want to have a good quality, beautiful costume then check www.margacha.com!If You want to see more pictures that we took for this campaign visit the Instagram Margacha brand. Below I will leave You Instagram links to everyone who created this beautiful campaign.
- Fashion designer: Alessandra Carlomagno https://www.instagram.com/alessandracarlomagno/
- Margacha https://www.instagram.com/margachabrand/
- Photographer:Claudio Turetta https://www.instagram.com/claudio.turetta2/
- Video maker:Gabriele Franco https://www.instagram.com/gabrielechiquifranco/
- Makeup artist:Paulina Tyrala https://www.instagram.com/minimualist/
- MelissaCarlomagno https://www.instagram.com/melissa_carlomagno/
- Aurora Tuzzolino https://www.instagram.com/auroratuzzolino/
- Jessica Taggi https://www.instagram.com/jessyca1812/
- Naike Sambou https://www.instagram.com/naikesambou/