Recently I got to test face masks from nügg Beauty:
- Revitalizing face mask with flaxseed and peppermint oil
- Hydrating facemask with camellia seed oil and spirulina extract
- Detoxifying face mask with charcoal, oatmeal and tea tree oil
Before suggesting my opinions about cosmetics, read the post about my skin type to know what to refer to!
Here is the link:WHAT’S MY SKIN TYPE
One mask costs 3.99 $ what is an acceptable prize, these masks are for one use of course. However, they have very nice “Variety packs” which contain 4 masks in a prize of 14.99 $.
Nügg beauty offers also a monthly subscription for 25 $ which contains masks for all month with the value of 31.92 $. First You have to choose Your skin type and then they send you masks for use twice a week. In this option, You also do not pay the shipping costs. I think that the mask supply system is really nice especially for those of us who like to try new things and do not like to stick with one kind of mask for all the time! I am this kind of person.
It is difficult to give an opinion about skincare after this short time of use but what I can say is:
- it did not block my pores
- it did not dry my skin (I’m talking about the charcoal mask)
- it left very nice comfortable feeling on my face
- it has very easy one-time use packaging (I hate those face masks in disposable sachets which cannot be completely distinguished)
- it has a good prize!
- the amount of product inside for me was perfect to cover all face and a part of my neck
This is not a sponsored post. I just did not notice any visible minuses in this short time. If something will change I will surely update my opinion!
For the quickest notification follow me on Instagram and check regularly my Insta story! https://www.instagram.com/minimualist/